Our first State of the Podcast episode! We've been going for 3 years, and we've experienced a lot of growth and success. In this episode, we cover four key topics to shed some light on where we’re focusing our efforts and how we’re having an impact.
1) Metrics - Our shows have had over 200,000 downloads, 15,000 followers
2) Community - We've developed a network of Ambassadors and a global, engaged audience
3) Partnerships - Dozens of partners supporting our growth, relationships and content creation
4) Launch of Health Podcast Network to feature other great podcasts that help advance health, care and well-being
We also cover the service mindset, and how we work to provide value through service to our listeners, partners and sponsors.
Thanks for tuning in and being a part of the community! We appreciate the time, focus and hard work you put in to help improve healthcare, and we are pleased to help develop connections and collaborations through the Digital Health Today platform. Please get in touch if there's something we can do to help.
Get in touch:
- Twitter @healthtechdan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more on our website at DigitalHealthToday.com/podcasts
- Join the Health Podcast Network at HealthPodcastNetwork.com
#utprosim #digitalhealth #podcasts #service
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Building a technology company is hard. Building one that serves the needs of consumers and works within the constraints of healthcare? …
Depression affects over 300 million people world-wide. In this episode, we dive into the work being done to develop personalized solutions …
Needs-based innovation with Marta Zanchi, PhD.
Marta is originally from Italy and spent 13 years at Stanford University, first …
What does pharma need to do to be successful with digital transformation? How do cultures get changed? Where do you start when managing …
Have you ever wondered how much more secure - or perhaps less secure - your organization is compared to your peers in the industry? This …
The topic: HIV
South Africa has the largest HIV epidemic in the world: 19% of the total number of people living with HIV, 15% of new infections and 11% of AIDS related deaths
South Africa …