Our first State of the Podcast episode! We've been going for 3 years, and we've experienced a lot of growth and success. In this episode, we cover four key topics to shed some light on where we’re focusing our efforts and how we’re having an impact.
1) Metrics - Our shows have had over 200,000 downloads, 15,000 followers
2) Community - We've developed a network of Ambassadors and a global, engaged audience
3) Partnerships - Dozens of partners supporting our growth, relationships and content creation
4) Launch of Health Podcast Network to feature other great podcasts that help advance health, care and well-being
We also cover the service mindset, and how we work to provide value through service to our listeners, partners and sponsors.
Thanks for tuning in and being a part of the community! We appreciate the time, focus and hard work you put in to help improve healthcare, and we are pleased to help develop connections and collaborations through the Digital Health Today platform. Please get in touch if there's something we can do to help.
Get in touch:
- Twitter @healthtechdan
- Email: email@example.com
- Find more on our website at DigitalHealthToday.com/podcasts
- Join the Health Podcast Network at HealthPodcastNetwork.com
#utprosim #digitalhealth #podcasts #service
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Our guest: Dr. Jennifer Schneider, President of Livongo
After speaking with Glen Tullman, Founder and Executive Chairman of Livongo, in an earlier …
In this episode, we speak with Robert Cohen, VP of Global R&D, Chief Technology Officer at Stryker Joint Replacement. Stryker is one of …
In this episode, we hear from Molly K. McCarthy MBA, BSN, RN-BC. Molly is the National Director, US Provider Industry and Chief Nursing …
The DOCSF meeting is a great way to get geared up before #JPM Week in San Francisco. Now in its fourth year, the Digital Orthopedics Conference, San Francisco, is organized by Prof Stefano …
Building a technology company is hard. Building one that serves the needs of consumers and works within the constraints of healthcare? …
Depression affects over 300 million people world-wide. In this episode, we dive into the work being done to develop personalized solutions …