Our first State of the Podcast episode! We've been going for 3 years, and we've experienced a lot of growth and success. In this episode, we cover four key topics to shed some light on where we’re focusing our efforts and how we’re having an impact.
1) Metrics - Our shows have had over 200,000 downloads, 15,000 followers
2) Community - We've developed a network of Ambassadors and a global, engaged audience
3) Partnerships - Dozens of partners supporting our growth, relationships and content creation
4) Launch of Health Podcast Network to feature other great podcasts that help advance health, care and well-being
We also cover the service mindset, and how we work to provide value through service to our listeners, partners and sponsors.
Thanks for tuning in and being a part of the community! We appreciate the time, focus and hard work you put in to help improve healthcare, and we are pleased to help develop connections and collaborations through the Digital Health Today platform. Please get in touch if there's something we can do to help.
Get in touch:
- Twitter @healthtechdan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more on our website at DigitalHealthToday.com/podcasts
- Join the Health Podcast Network at HealthPodcastNetwork.com
#utprosim #digitalhealth #podcasts #service
Guest host Sophie Park interviews health economist Jane Sarasohn-Kahn for this fast-paced discussion about women's health, social determinants of health and the 'she-cession' in the wake of …
Every day, tech companies and governments frame the conversation around the use of data. With the proliferation of smartphones and wearable devices, …
The pandemic has illustrated how Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) can impact the spread of disease, access to vaccines and the levels of trust in and utilization of basic health …
Dr. David E Albert is a physician, engineer, inventor and serial entrepreneur, and he's the founder and Chief Medical Officer of Alivecor. Dr. Albert …
In this episode, we dive into a topic that is very close to my heart: improving the lives of people with diabetes.
You've certainly heard Kodak mentioned as a good example of how companies …
"In this episode, I'm excited to introduce you to yet another outstanding health innovation leader who is hosting another new show on Digital Health Today. His degrees are in engineering …