Our first State of the Podcast episode! We've been going for 3 years, and we've experienced a lot of growth and success. In this episode, we cover four key topics to shed some light on where we’re focusing our efforts and how we’re having an impact.
1) Metrics - Our shows have had over 200,000 downloads, 15,000 followers
2) Community - We've developed a network of Ambassadors and a global, engaged audience
3) Partnerships - Dozens of partners supporting our growth, relationships and content creation
4) Launch of Health Podcast Network to feature other great podcasts that help advance health, care and well-being
We also cover the service mindset, and how we work to provide value through service to our listeners, partners and sponsors.
Thanks for tuning in and being a part of the community! We appreciate the time, focus and hard work you put in to help improve healthcare, and we are pleased to help develop connections and collaborations through the Digital Health Today platform. Please get in touch if there's something we can do to help.
Get in touch:
- Twitter @healthtechdan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more on our website at DigitalHealthToday.com/podcasts
- Join the Health Podcast Network at HealthPodcastNetwork.com
#utprosim #digitalhealth #podcasts #service
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
"In this episode, I'm excited to introduce you to yet another outstanding health innovation leader who is hosting another new show on Digital Health Today. His degrees are in engineering …
In this episode, I have the pleasure of introducing you to one of the health sectors leading innovators, and probably one of the best known and, dare I say it, most loved, leaders I’ve had …
In this episode I welcome two executives from Bayer G4A. Bayer G4A has been a longtime sponsor of Digital Health Today. I caught up with Dominick Kennerson, Global Head G4A, Digital Health …
Imagine this: You’re the founder of a digital health startup. You’ve been carefully selected and invited to participate in a brand new accelerator in …
If you’ve been tuned into nearly any news channel recently, you’ve probably seen the announcement by Akili about the clearance they announced on June 15 for their product EndeavorRX. It is …
For this special Coffee Talk, I invited Sophie Park, Chief Strategist for Bayer G4A Partnerships to discuss the opportunities for innovative companies to grow and partner with a global …